Do you believe that great success requires great sacrifice and struggle?
I used to. Whenever I went after a goal, I’d brace myself in anticipation of difficulty.
But what if the struggle was optional?
There are 2 types sacrifice:
- Giving up time, money and effort to pursue a goal; and
- Giving up something you value believing it’s mutually exclusive to the goal.
The first one is non-negotiable but it’s not so much a sacrifice as it is an investment in yourself and your dreams- Last year I gave up my weeknights to build my business and that meant no netflix bingeing for this little lady!
The second one I’ve found to be optional. Who told us that to achieve something we need to sacrifice the things we value? This is just an archaic version of “no pain no gain.”
Pain is a motivator, yes, but a bad one. It creates an intense, immediate reaction but long term doesn’t stick.
I’m here to remind you that we’re allowed to change our beliefs and UNSUBSCRIBE to the struggle. As women, pleasure and satisfaction can be far better motivations.
In the past 15 months, I have 5x my business whilst simultaneously enjoying more romance, family hikes & adventures, retreats and weekends away with friends whilst still making time for health and fitness. I believe this is because my action has been aligned with and fulled by my values instead of requiring me to sacrifice them.
What do you desire? What dreams do you have? You’re allowed to go after them AND experience enjoyment and fulfilment.
For the woman who is ready for growth that feels good, that looks good and doesn’t mean sacrificing your family, health, body, integrity, relationships or sexual satisfaction. I want to invite you to ADORN my 4 week Master course running from Nov 24th – December 15th.
Adorn will teach you:
- The secret to looking good everyday
- The pleasure of feminine expression
- Visual communication tools to showcase who you are
- How to use colour to boost your moods and get a visible glow up
- The insider scoop on tweaking everything to your needs- taste, personality, body, budget and lifestyle.
- Newfound confidence in being seen
Pain is NOT the unit of effort. Success doesn’t have to hurt. You are allowed to enjoy yourself and your body as you rise. It gets to be THIS good.